Back to School
Hey y’all, Jen here!
As the new school year begins, students from 6 to 22 are getting ready to change their mindset. They need to bring their mind into focus, ready to take on new challenges, to absorb and act on new information.
Those of us that are changing our lives by changing the focus of eating, from random choices based on feelings to a more structured and well balanced meal plan. And since it is a plan, you need to give it the time and attention it needs.
When setting up the plan, take into consideration your schedule, the foods you like and how exercise fits into your life. Yep, I said exercise. Start slow though, the worst thing for sustained health improvement is to rush into exercise that is too strenuous to form a solid habit.
I have been on a journey back to good health for a while now and I still take time to reset expectations and set new goals. So whether you are just starting or have hit a plateau of sorts, let’s work through it. I can show you some solid tips for food management and simple exercise. I want to help you walk out your journey as far as you need me.
Let’s go back to school and educate ourselves on healthy living!
Tip: Did you know drinking cold water in the morning boosts your metabolism by up to 24%?
Want to start a new healthy lifestyle? Let’s talk. And make sure to check out the Special Opportunity in this newsletter!
3 medium or 2 large eggs
2 Tbsp coconut milk
1/3 C mushrooms
1/3 C red, yellow & green peppers
1/3 C spinach
1 thin slice of small onion
1. Slice the veggies into bite size strips.
2. Saute the veggies in 1-2 Tsp coconut oil. Salt & pepper to taste.
3. Remove the veggies from pan.
4. Beat the eggs & milk.
5. Place eggs in pan, cooking for 2 minutes or until eggs begin to set on the bottom of pan.
6. Lift the edges to let uncooked egg flow toward the edge.
7. Cook for another 2 minutes or until center looks dry.
8. Spoon the veggie mixture into the center of the omelette and fold one edge over the filling.
9. Cook for approximately 2 more minutes.
10. Slide the omelette onto a plate and serve with 2 sliced strawberries.
Now that’s a breakfast that will get you moving!
If you are interested in getting your weight under control or to just live healthier, you might be interested in a call we are having . There is no obligation but I would love to see you on the call. I believe it is well worth your time.
August 20, 2014
9.30 pm EST
712-432-0900 pin 543460#